How do I contact Customer Service?
How to apply for service?
If you are moving within Bozrah Light and Power service area, simply contact us at 860-889-7388 to have your electric account activated. Please make sure to give us at least 2 business days prior to your move date to set up your service.
The following will be needed to apply for service:
- Copy of lease / purchase agreement
- Driverís license (photo ID) / Passport
- If required, the Security Deposit must be paid at the time of service
- Exact address for service, including apartment number
- Previous address
- Valid phone number
- Employer information
- Social Security Number
How do I terminate my utility service(s)?
If you need to arrange termination of your utility service, please call us at 860-889-7388. We require a minimum of 2 business days prior to your move to arrange for termination.
How do I pay my bill?
Bozrah Light and Power currently offers several convenient bill payment options.
For convenient after-hours payment, Drop Box is available outside the Bozrah Light and Power Building at 514 Fitchville Road, Gilman, CT 06336
- AutoPay: (Coming first of 2017)
- Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill from the comfort of your home using Bozrah Light and Power 24/7 online bill payment site. Sign up is easy. All you need is a valid email address and your most recent Bozrah Light and Power utility bill.
- Pay by Phone: Call Bozrah Light and Power at 860-889-7388.
- Pay by Mail: To ensure quick and accurate payment processing, use the envelope provided with your statement.
- Pay in Person: Payments are always accepted at our Customer Service Center from Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. except Holidays.
How do I make a payment arrangement?
If you currently have a past due balance and are struggling to make payments, we can help you create a payment arrangement to spread payments out over a brief period of time. If you are unable to meet the terms of your payment arrangement, it is important that you call us, so that we can work together to continue to address your needs to prevent interruption of service.
Click here for "Payment Agreement" Form