How do I contact Customer Service?
How to apply for service?
Moving into Groton Utilities service area, simply contact us at 860.889-7388 to have your electric account activated. YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO COME INTO THE OFFICE. Bozrah Light and Power requires minimum of two (2) business days prior to your move date.
When you call, be sure to have the following information:
- Copy of lease / purchase agreement
- Security Deposit – All customers are subject to credit check to determine Security Deposit. If required, the Security Deposit must be paid at the time of service.
- Exact address for service, including apartment number
- Valid phone number
- Employer information
- Social Security Number
How do I terminate my utility service(s)?
If you need to arrange termination of your utility service, please call us at 860.889.7388. We require a minimum of 2 business days prior to your move to arrange for termination.
How do I pay my bill?
Bozrah Light and Power currently offers several convenient bill payment options.
- AutoPay: (Coming in 2017)
- Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill from the comfort of your home using Bozrah Light and Power 24/7 online bill payment site. Sign up is easy. All you need is a valid email address and your most recent Bozrah Light and Power utility bill.
- Pay by Phone: Call Bozrah Light and Power at 860.889.7388.
- Pay by Mail: To ensure quick and accurate payment processing, use the envelope provided with your statement.
- Pay in Person: Payments are always accepted at our Customer Service Center from Monday through Friday from 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. except Holidays.
For convenient after-hours payment, Drop Box is available outside the Bozrah Light and Power Building at 514 Fitchville Road, Gilman, CT 06336
How do I make a payment arrangement?
We understand circumstances can make it difficult to meet your monthly bills. With this in mind Bozrah Light and Power accepts requests to setup a payment arrangement.
In order to request a payment arrangement call us at 860.889.7388 between 8:00 and 4:30 a.m. Monday through Friday. Payment Arrangements must be made before the disconnection date.
All payment arrangements must be approved by one of our Customer Service Representatives.
If you fail to adhere to the payment arrangement, your service will be disconnected. If service is disconnected for non-payment THE ENTIRE ACCOUNT BALANCE, RECONNECTION FEE AND DEPOSIT must be paid before service(s) is restored.
You are eligible for payment arrangements if:
- Your name appears on the utility bill or if you have written authorization to access account.
- Bill is no more than two months past due.
Request must be made before disconnection date.Click here for "*Payment Agreement" Form
|Electric Reconnection Charges (non-payment)||$25.00|
|Electric Reconnection Charges (non-payment). Before 3:30 p.m. weekdays||$50.00|
|After 3:30 p.m. on weekdays and weekends and holidays||$195.00|
|Water reconnection charges (non-payment) before 2:30 p.m.||$50.00|
|Water reconnection charges (non-payment) after 2:30, weekends and holidays||$195.00|
***Reconnection for Non-Payment: Fees required to be paid before services are connected****