Groton Utilities residential Home Energy Savings Program, subsidized in part by a State of Connecticut grant, provides a comprehensive in-home energy assessment service for your dwelling which may include the following services:
Air Sealing to prevent drafts and leaks in the house Duct testing and sealing Installation of low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators to save water Rebates for replacement of certain inefficient appliances with qualifying energy-efficient models Installation of energy-efficient compact florescent light bulbs and Incentives for insulation upgrades
Obtaining this service is easy and simple by calling Groton Utilities contractor Competitive Resources Corporation (CRI) to arrange an in-home appointment convenient to you, call toll-free 1-888-403-3500
All Residential electric customers of Groton Utilities and Bozrah Light & Power are entitled to this service, cost dependant on the dwelling’s heat energy source.
- Read attached letter dependant your type of dwelling heat: propane, oil, or electric.
- Call Competitive Resources Corporation CRI to arrange an in home appointment toll-free at 1.888.403.3500.
- CRI assesses your dwellings energy use, installs conservation devices, and explains additional energy conservation incentives you may be entitled to.
- CRI arranges additional energy conservation incentives if appropriate.
- Installation is completed at the Customer’s residence.