Get a rebate of up to $2.50 per square foot for attic insulation if your home has electric heat and/or central air conditioning.
- Single Family Home – up to $3,000
- Condominium/Apartment – up to $1,000
*Rebate applicable to both purchase of insulation AND installation cost.
- Only residential electric customers of Groton Utilities and Bozrah Light & Power are eligible
- Customer must have a Home Energy Savings (HES) inspection before installation
- Insulation must be installed by a licensed contractor
- One rebate per municipal electric utility account
- Account must be paid in full and at a zero balance
- Customer must have a Home Energy Savings (HES) inspection before installation. Contact Lantern Energy at 1-877-878-3006 to begin the process.
- Qualifying equipment is installed.
- Customer completes the Rebate Application on this page, attaching the below documentation.
- Attach a copy of the installing contractor’s invoice
- Attach a copy of the contractors work order
- Attach a copy of a recent electric bill
- Choose to have rebate amount credited to customers Groton Utilities account, check to customer or paid direct to contractor
Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate. All rebates are granted at the sole discretion of Groton Utilities and are subject to change at any time.
Read more about the Resident Home Energy Savings (HES) Program.
READ – Rebate Terms And Conditions