The Groton Utilities rebate program will provide rebates to customers who purchase and install a smart thermostat in their home. Rebate is valid for a maximum of $200 per thermostat or the total cost of the thermostat, whichever is lower.
- Only residential electric customers of Groton Utilities and Bozrah Light & Power are eligible
- One rebate per municipal electric utility account
- Must qualify as a smart thermostat, having Wi-Fi Connectivity, as opposed to a programmable thermostat
- Maximum of three thermostat units per Groton Utilities and Bozrah Light & Power account per year
- Rebates are issued to the account holder and require a zero balance prior to issuance. The account holder may be contacted if a balance is owed.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for rebate processing.
- Purchase Smart Thermostat(s)
- Install qualifying equipment
- Customer completes the Rebate Application on this page, attaching the below documentation
- Attach a copy of the purchase receipt
- Attach a copy of a recent electric bill
- Choose to have rebate amount credited to customers Groton Utilities account or paid out by check
Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate. All rebates are granted at the sole discretion of Groton Utilities and are subject to change at any time.
READ – Rebate Terms And Conditions