Applicants must be Groton Utilities or Bozrah Light and Power customers. The charger must be a Wi-Fi enabled level 2 charger. Rebate amount is currently up to $600.
- Only residential electric customers of Groton Utilities and Bozrah Light & Power are eligible
- Charger must be purchased on or after April 1, 2021
- One rebate per municipal electric utility account
- Completed applications must be submitted within 30 days of the equipment installation to be eligible for rebate
- Account must be paid in full and at a zero balance
- Customer purchases qualifying Level 2 charger
- Customer has charger installed by qualified electrician
- Customer completes the Rebate Application on this page and submits the following attachments.
- Attach a copy of current Groton Utilities bill
- Attach Proof of purchase of charger
- Attach proof of a Dedicated 240V Circuit Installed by a CT Licensed Electrician, Signed off Electrical Permit from the governing building inspector (equipment cut sheets are required)
- Rebate amount is credited to customers Groton Utilities account
Incomplete information may delay or disqualify your rebate. All rebates are granted at the sole discretion of Groton Utilities and are subject to change at any time.