In order to receive a Groton Utilities rebate the following information/documentation will need to be provided before a rebate check is issued.
- A copy of the most current Groton Utilities Electric Bill Paid in full – zero balance.
- Proof of Purchase of an all-electric vehicle. Vehicle must be purchase or leased by July 1, 2018 or later.
- A copy of a Connecticut Motor Vehicle Department Registration is required.
- Proof of a Dedicated 240V Circuit Installed by a CT Licensed Electrician, Signed off Electrical Permit from the governing building inspector (equipment cut sheets are required).
- The vehicle MUST plug into the Groton Utilities Distribution System.
- Groton Utilities Post Inspection.