Here at Groton Utilities we recognize that the COVID-19 Outbreak has changed everyone’s lives. As a publicly owned utility we have always endeavored to be an active, caring member of the community – and these times make being so even more important.
To help ease some of the financial burden and concerns of our customers during this crisis Groton Utilities has done the following:
- Suspended the disconnection of service due to non-payment for the next 30 day period, subject to review.
- Eliminated late payment charges for the next 30 day period, subject to review.
- Our Customer Service Center is closed to help protect employees and the public.
- Customer Service is available by phone at (860) 446-4000 for extended hours
- Monday through Wednesday, Friday – 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday – 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday – 8:00 a.m. to noon
- As always your utility bill can be paid online at grotonutilities.com or over the phone
Visit the Groton Utilities website at www.grotonutilities.com for more information regarding our rates, payment plans and many other topics. You can also keep up with GU news, outage information and energy saving tips by following us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.