There are various payment assistance programs available throughout the state. Eligibility varies depending on your circumstance. This list is not inclusive but we try to keep it up to date as we hear about additional programs.
- Connecticut Energy Assistance Program (CEAP)
- TVCCA Energy Assistance Program – New London (860-444-0006) and Norwich (860-889-1365)
- Groton Human Services – 860-441-6760 (Groton Utilities Energy Assistance Fund)
- United Way Project Warm-Up
- Connecticut Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP)
- Jewish Federation Community Outreach – 860-444-6333
- Connecticut Help Line – 211
- Also check local Churches, Unions, Colleges and Military Relief Funding.