|We understand circumstances can make it difficult to meet your monthly bills. With this in mind Groton Utilities accepts requests to setup a payment arrangement.
In order to request a payment arrangement call us at 860.446.4000 between 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Payment Arrangements must be made before the disconnection date.
All payment arrangements must be approved by one of our Customer Service Representatives.
If you fail to adhere to the payment arrangement, your service will be disconnected. If service is disconnected for non-payment, THE ENTIRE ACCOUNT BALANCE, RECONNECTION FEE AND DEPOSIT must be paid before service(s) is restored.Payment Agreement Form
|You are eligible for payment arrangements if:
|Electric Reconnection Charges (non-payment). Before 3:30 p.m. weekdays||$50.00|
|After 3:30 p.m. on weekdays and weekends and holidays||$195.00|
|Water reconnection charges (non-payment) before 2:30 p.m.||$50.00|
|Water reconnection charges (non-payment) after 2:30, weekends and holidays||$195.00|
***Reconnection for Non-Payment: Fees required to be paid before services are connected****
- TVCCA – New London Office – 860-444-0006 (TVCCA Energy Assistance Program)
- TVCCA – Norwich Office – 860-889-1365 (TVCCA Energy Assistance Program)
- Groton Human Services – 860-441-6760 (Groton Utilities Energy Assistance Fund)
- Connecticut Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP)
- Jewish Federation – 860-444-6333
- Connecticut Help Line – 211
- United Way of Southeastern Connecticut – 860-464-7281
- Also check local Churches, Unions, Colleges and Military Relief Funding.